Education For Sustainable Energy Development Scholarships (USD $23,000) For Developing Countries.
The purpose of the Education For Sustainable Energy Development (ESED) scholarship is to support outstanding students pursuing advanced studies in sustainable energy development and to encourage meaningful contributions to the collective body of knowledge about this subject.
The Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership considers an outstanding student to be one who:
- graduates with excellent grades in the top 20% of her/his class
- is determined to advance her/his knowledge and understanding
- has a history of community involvement
- is committed to sustainable energy
- is committed to return and contribute to her/his home country
Who is eligible?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, students must
- plan to undertake studies at the master’s level in areas directly related to sustainable energy development
- be citizens of the developing countries and territories identified for OECD official development aid in the DAC List of ODA Recipients as of 2016
What are the levels of financial assistance and the duration of the scholarships?
Scholarships of US $23,000 per year for up to two years are offered for master’s level students. Up to ten master’s scholarships will be awarded annually.
How can I apply?
Information and required forms can be obtained online by clicking on this link to the Application Forms page.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
We Love hearing from you, ask questions, make inquiries, drop your thought and add your comment using the comment box below.
The ExamKits Team wish you all the best in your academic pursuit. Join the conversation, click here to connect with students from your institution You can follow us on Facebook or Twitter to receive the info straight to your facebook account or get the tweet sent straight to your twitter account Will you like to share your admission story? Click here to get started, lots of people are already sharing theirs, click here to read them. Help more people get this information by clicking on the facebook like or share button.
Here’s what you’ll find inside:
- JAMB past questions CBT from 2000 to 2016
- Over 12 past questions and answers
- Contains Post UTME and Screening past questions and answers
- Video library with practical solutions to jamb past questions
- E-library, contains all textbooks you’ll need for JAMB exam
- JAMB News, Post UTME screening news and Scholarship updates
- 100% self-read enabled 2017/2018 JAMB brochure and syllabus
- Works on all phones (Android, blackberry, java)
- Works on your Computer, Laptop, Tablet,
- Online Practice available, (Practice online through cybercafe)
- Forum to meet lots of jambites, stay updated, make new friends and share information
- and lots more…
Please Show someone some LOVE, Share this information with your friends on WATSAPP or on Facebook by clicking on the facebook like or share button below.
Join our watsapp Chat Group by sending the word “ADD ME” to 08132679481.
You can also follow us on Facebook or Twitter to receive the info straight to your facebook wall or get the tweet sent straight to your twitter account.