HOW 2017 JAMB REGISTRATION WILL BE CONDUCTED.
The Joint Admission Matriculation Board held a meeting with JAMB CBT Center owners in UNILAG where decision on 13th December, 2016 on how the 2017 CBT Examination will be conducted without any obstacles or hindrance or stress.
At the Meeting many issues were deliberated on contemporary issues on standardization, registration and new payment modes.
During The Meeting the JAMB Registrar made known to the CBT Center owners the reason why partnership is needed which include the following reasons below:
- To Get the job done
- To Empower the civil society
- To Provide IGR for public CBT Centers
- To Provide service to the youths
- ToProvide digital literacy to the public
- To Incentivizing the private sector to invest in CBT Infrastructure
- To Provide credible partners in our CBT centers to deliver the examination
*CCTV Cameras were also introduced to all CBT Centers to record all activities going on in each centers as examination are being held.
*The Board also made known that there will be 3 sets of computers in every centers which include:
A. Self Help – Candidates who can create profile
B. CBT centre staff to help candidates to create profile
C. Allocated Bank staff to assist candidates
All All CBT centers are to be cashless
They Must open bank accounts with any of the participating banks below:
- Zenith Bank Plc
- First Bank Plc
- GT Bank Plc
- Access Bank
- Unity Bank Plc
- Union Bank Plc
- Skye Bank Plc
- Eco Bank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Jaiz Bank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Heritage Bank Plc
Biometric data capture of each candidates’ ten (10) fingers. (Any candidate whose total fingers could not be captured at the CBT Centres should be referred to JAMB Headquarters, Bwari, Abuja).
JAMB e-Brochure and e-Syllabus are mandatory and should be given to every candidate.
CBT Centres are to apply for accreditation online.
Use of VPN via VSAT – thus restricting e-Registration and Examination to JAMB approved CBT Centres only.
Use of two screens during each candidate’s registration to enable candidates detect errors in their details, if any.
Deployment of many computers of the Centre for registration.
We Love hearing from you, ask questions, make inquiries, drop your thought and add your comment using the comment box below.
The JambCBTExam Team wishes you all the best in your academic pursuit.
Here’s what you’ll find inside:
- JAMB past questions CBT from 2000 to 2016
- Over 12 past questions and answers
- Contains Post UTME and Screening past questions and answers
- Video library with practical solutions to jamb past questions
- E-library, contains all textbooks you’ll need for JAMB exam
- JAMB News, Post UTME screening news and Scholarship updates
- 100% self-read enabled 2017/2018 JAMB brochure and syllabus
- Works on all phones (Android, blackberry, java)
- Works on your Computer, Laptop, Tablet,
- Online Practice available, (Practice online through cybercafe)
- Forum to meet lots of jambites, stay updated, make new friends and share information
- and lots more…
Please Show someone some LOVE, Share this information with your friends on WATSAPP or on Facebook by clicking on the facebook like or share button below.
Join our watsapp Chat Group by sending the word “ADD ME” to 08132679481.
You can also follow us on Facebook or Twitter to receive the info straight to your facebook wall or get the tweet sent straight to your twitter account.