LAUTECH RESUMPTION – IMPORTANT NOTICE
The attention of the Authorities of the University has been drawn to a publication (purportedly issued from the Office of the Registrar) circulating on the social media, directing students to resume on Monday, January 9, 2017.
The general public, particularly our dear students, their parents and guardians are hereby informed that the publication is false and the directive therein should be ignored.
Meanwhile, the University wishes to assure all concerned that the University will, by the grace of God, reopen before the end of January, 2017, as concerted efforts, at all levels, are being made to that effect. The patience and understating exhibited hitherto by all stakeholders, especially our beloved students, are well appreciated.
Please note that authentic information on this and any other matter regarding the University can be obtained only on the University website i.e.http://www.lautech.edu.ng
On behalf of the Vice-Chancellor, Professor Adeniyi S. Gbadegesin, we wish you all the best.
J. A. Agboola
Friday, January 6, 2017
The General Public
We Love hearing from you, ask questions, make inquiries, drop your thought and add your comment using the comment box below.
The JambCBTExam Team wishes you all the best in your academic pursuit.
Here’s what you’ll find inside:
- JAMB past questions CBT from 2000 to 2016
- Over 12 past questions and answers
- Contains Post UTME and Screening past questions and answers
- Video library with practical solutions to jamb past questions
- E-library, contains all textbooks you’ll need for JAMB exam
- JAMB News, Post UTME screening news and Scholarship updates
- 100% self-read enabled 2017/2018 JAMB brochure and syllabus
- Works on all phones (Android, blackberry, java)
- Works on your Computer, Laptop, Tablet,
- Online Practice available, (Practice online through cybercafe)
- Forum to meet lots of jambites, stay updated, make new friends and share information
- and lots more…
Please Show someone some LOVE, Share this information with your friends on WATSAPP or on Facebook by clicking on the facebook like or share button below.
Join our watsapp Chat Group by sending the word “ADD ME” to 08132679481.
You can also follow us on Facebook or Twitter to receive the info straight to your facebook wall or get the tweet sent straight to your twitter account.