REDEEMERS UNIVERSITY 2017/2018 POST UTME Detail – Download Past questions
CHANGE OF INSTITUTION
Candidates that chose Redeemer’s University as second choice and those that did not choose Redeemer’s University at all in the UTME, but are willing to gain admission into the school should go to the JAMB website and fill change of institution online before they can be issued JAMB Admission Letters. .
CHANGE OF COURSE/PROGRAMME FOR REDEEMERS UNIVERSITY 2017/2018 POST UTME
Candidates that changed Courses/Programmes while being offered admission into Redeemer’s University should go to the JAMB website and fill Change of Course/Programme online before they can be issued JAMB Admission Letters.
TRANSFER CANDIDATES FROM ABROAD
Transfer candidates from abroad should go to the JAMB website and fill regularization form online and state that they are transferring from abroad before they can be issued JAMB Admission Letters.
You can now make payment with your MasterCard,VisaCard and VerveCard issued by any bank on our admission portal.
Please clickhere to create a profile before making payment with your ATM card or visit any of the E-Tranzact partner banks to pay the sum of Seven Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N7,500.00) only for the Redeemer’s University Post UTME using the eTransact platform.
Supply a valid JAMB number and other personal details at the bank
and obtain a receipt containing your jamb number and a confirmation order number.
Our Application Procedure
- Create profile – supply your jamb number , a password and other personal details as requested on the Create profile page
- Click Create Profile button , on the create profile page, after all the inputs are supplied.
- If profile is successfully created, proceed to log-in
- On successful log-in, click ‘create-post-utme app’ in order to create and submit your application
- If step 4 above asked for payment,first proceed to pay with etranzact,mastercard,verve or visa and on successful payment repeat step 4.
- You may edit successfully submitted applications by clicking ‘manage applications’ after you have log-in
To Login, do the following?
- Enter your JAMB Registration number as your username
- Enter the password you supplied while signing up on the Create Profile page
- Click the Login button
Have you forgotten your password?
- Click on the Forgotten Password ? Reset Here on the login form. You will need your security answer and question to give yourself a new password
- Click on the Forgotten Password ? Send to email. You will supply your jamb number and the email address on record. The system would send your password(on record) to the email address
- Download Redeemers university Post Utme past questions and answers
You are experiencing technical difficulties?
- Send email to : [email protected]
Re-visit this page to proceed to completion of the application proper by clicking on the link below.
Please note that 2017/2018 admission is ongoing